Sweet Source For All Young Hollywood News

Categories

Ask Stella

David Talks About Party Pics

Posted By Cherrybomb54 at 3:10AM on March 06, 2009

David Henrie was snapped in Puerto Rico dancing with a girl in a bikini and of course...TMZ was all over it. Through his Twitter, he released the following statement.

Saw the TMZ thing and I'm gonna address that: I have nothing to hide or be ashamed about. Here's the story.. There was a bikini contest at our hotel! So
I mean I'm not gonna b like 'bikini contest eww' I went and checked it out.

I know who I am and I know where my values are. I danced, like every1 was, and had a safe enjoyable night. Now I understand my fanbase is a younger demo and I mean no disrespect. I wasn't doing anything illegal. People have the preconcieved notion that cause people r on Disney they don't live lives typical to teens.

I'd just wanna say, I AGREE!

Photo: TMZ

18 Comments -- 13,607 Views
Follow Sprinkle Pop on Twitter
Bookmark and Share
posted by anonymous
Mon, 05/25/2009 - 4:52pm

OMG!!!! i can not blieve dat David would actually do dat!dats like so sexy of him...i mean like so wierd but maybe not dat wierd bkuz David is a teen nd almost partically an adult. I LOVE YU DAVID HENRIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon, 05/25/2009 - 4:54pm

i wonder wat his gurlfriend had or has to say about dat???

Tue, 08/25/2009 - 8:58pm

I COMPLETELY agree with him...and btw he looks really sexy in those pics!!!!

posted by
Thu, 08/27/2009 - 7:58am

Fri, 08/28/2009 - 7:04pm

You should of went down there and told them this was not honoring God.
You are showing your fans that you are stupid and not very good at self control.
I think if you wanted to check it out, you could of kept your distince, instead of dancing with someone who is barely covered.
I think you need to ask The Lord for forgiveness
The truth is everyone makes mistakes that is why the Lord forgives us.
That is why he died on the cross for our sins!!

Fri, 08/28/2009 - 7:47pm

all i can say is....that man is SEXY!!!!!...LOVE YOU DAVID HENRIE!!!!!

posted by
Fri, 08/28/2009 - 8:02pm

anonymous chick over there needs to chill!! the Lord does not need to forgive him as he has done nothing wrong... what he needs to forgive is you for even bringing him into this! the kid is just dancing... can we breath!!

Fri, 08/28/2009 - 9:00pm

David looks pretty sexy in those pics;) but, its kinda weird seeing him out of his sweet caring 'Justn' role its a bit awkward and maybe he shud try not to get snapped in such a predicament :/

Fri, 08/28/2009 - 10:16pm

david is WAYYYYYY HOT
if you agree u rock
email me @ jasmineflynn16@yahoo.com

Sat, 08/29/2009 - 2:06pm

I think that the God Chick is correct. He should have more self control
He should of know that there was a bad side to all of this!!

posted by Rosiebeast
Sat, 08/29/2009 - 3:12pm

OMGOMG he is soooo hot!!! i think he needs to get off Disney and do something real with his life, cause he is actually pretty talented....and SEXY

Sat, 08/29/2009 - 11:35pm

i personally think that this was not a big deal and that god chick [even though i love god ] needs to calm down. it sounds like your judging him and thats a sin so you need to get off that high horse of yours. he's hot, if he wants to dance with a chick, so what, even if that chick is soo ugly! i mean wow she's hideous. but anyway, he's an adult let him live his life..and i respect him for addressing it like the sexy man he is.

posted by Krisdel
Sun, 08/30/2009 - 3:29pm

omg he is so hottt!!!

Sun, 08/30/2009 - 5:15pm

David rocked he's speech thts wht I said about miley and selena and other go DAVID

Sun, 08/30/2009 - 5:54pm

David Henrie is NOT Justin Russo. People don't understand that he acts as a character on a Television show. Fake. Justin Russo is fake. Get it through your heads. David Henrie is a regular teen. A guy. People are like:' I can believe David Henrie would do that!' YOU DON'T KNOW HIM. HE COULD BE A CREEP FOR ALL WE KNOW.

posted by GAS
Sat, 09/05/2009 - 8:47pm

ok wat does God have 2 do w/ this? david is 20 yrs old, an adult. he can do whatever he wants. so he was dancing w/ a chick in a bikini. so he was drinking. like that matters! drinking alcohol here in the u.s. is prohibited til u turn 21. but over there in puerto rico ur allowed to drink when ur 18. give the dude a break! let him live his life, and u live urs!

Sun, 11/08/2009 - 10:08pm

OMG, he is an adult and can do wht he wants. and so wht if he dances with a girl in a bikini?!?!?!

Tue, 02/09/2010 - 4:43pm

david is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAD SEXY AND HOT.I THINK HE WANNA HAVE SEX WITH HER

Post New Comment

If you are already an OnSugar member, or would like to receive email alerts as new comments are made, please login or register for OnSugar.
The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.

Top Affiliates

Apply HERE

Sprinkle Pop Chat

Rock Out

Miley Cyrus: Party In The U.S.A.

Demi Lovato: Remember December

Selena Gomez: Falling Down

Taylor Swift: You Belong With Me

Site Stats

Webmiss: Catrina
Co-Writer: Marissa
Host: OnSugar
Since: October 9, 2008
Banner: Marissa
November 29, 2008: hits

Online?

Dress Like A Star

Click HERE to submit an outfit for us to breakdown so you can dress like your favorite stars!!!

Donate

If you have concert , meet and greet or any other fan meeting photos or videos send them to Sprinkle Pop and we’ll feature your donation!

Fill out the contact form HERE or send an email HERE with your name and the date and location of the event and we’ll post it up as soon as we can!

Tomtop| Andoer| LEMFO| Anet A8| Xiaomi Roborock S50| Xiaomi M365 Scooter| MXQ PRO| MJX Bugs 5W| Hohem Isteady Pro| Hubsan H501s X4| Anet A6| Dobby Drone| ILIFE V7s| Creality Ender-3| Hubsan H501s| Hohem Gimbal| Trumpy Bear| Amazfit Bip| Hubsan H501s| Vernee T3 Pro| DJI Mavic Air| Anet A8 3d Printer Review| Populele| SONOFF| Homekit| JJPRO X5| LEMFO LEM7| Anet| Koogeek| Hubsan Drone| Wltoys| Feiyu| Zeblaze| Lixada| TomTop @Reasonable.shop| Kiosk| Voice Picking|